Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Animas, test strips, pump supplies, Medicare and CCS

I happen to agree with Angel.  That is not to say that you can't control
your diabetes with injections, but I sure couldn't.  I had two endo's who
told me that I'd never be able to control my diabetes without a pump.  I
also don't know how many times I would have passed out without my Dexcom
CGM. I am in awe of the people who have such good control without all of
the machinery.  I personally thank the universe that they are available to
me.  Susan