[IP] FDA reports

 Just did search on FDA; if anything happens please post to FDA as this is only
way we can get companies to listen and care and maybe (maybe) fix things

MEDTRONIC MEDTRONIC MINIMED INSULIN PUMP	  	Back to Search Results
Catalog Number 6025131-0US 062508
Event Date 07/14/2013
Event Type    Patient Outcome  Other,Required Intervention,Life Threatening
Event Description
 I was inserting a medtronic minimed insulin pump catheter when i got a zombie
state in the insulin pump display. Unfortunately, the pump state was while the
pump was attached and it continued inserting insulin during this phase as i
tried to get the normal screen display back; if i were alone i might have died.
Now i am afraid to use device at night as it might kill me. Blood sugar at time
was 39; since incident i turn off pump at night; called company help line did
not have significant follow up even though promised copy of medwatch. I am
reporting since medtronic may not have and do not want others to risk life. Wife
saved my life; wife found me unable to speak; took blood sugar - reading of 39
and she gave me gylcaon injection