RE: [IP] JDRF research retreat

Fascinating!  Thank you Sara Smarty Pants;  2014 WILL be our year!

Happy New Year to all!

Sue
else's life."

<<I attended the Annual Research Retreat in NYC a few weeks ago as part of
the JDRF Voices Council, and was asked to do a recap for my local Tucson
JDRF Board. I thought you people would be interested in the report as
well...if not...skip and go to the next post B HAPPY NEW YEAR, love Sara
Smarty Pants>>