[IP] Animas, test strips, pump supplies, Medicare and CCS

 I get pump supply's from CCS (Animas onetouch ping) I was getting them from
Animas only they can no longer take medicare for pumps or pump supplies in
Illinois, CCS can't supply my test strips for my onetouch meter that works as a
remote for my pump I was told they have no contract with onetouch so I get my
strips from Walgreens, for test strips they handle all the paperwork and there's
no co-pay because they're Medicare approved, Medicare will generally only give
you 100 test strips a month, Walgreens even did the paper work so I can get 200
strips monthly. With Medicare not paying for CGM I half to test 8 to 10 times
daly.

 I would go back to taking several shots daily than to ever go with Medtronic
and was wondering if anyone in other states also can't get Animas supply's or
pumps with Medicare. I don't know what I'll do about Animas when it's time for a
new pump, is anyone having good results with there pumps other than Medtronic?

 I have a Medtronic onetouch BG meter only used once as an emergency meter when
I forgot my meter by my sisters house. If there's anyone that wants it let me
know. I'll pay for shipping within the US anything international I can't pay the
shipping.

Angel K