Re: [IP] Insets

Buster

A few thoughts.

 Do you remember to remove the blue needle guard before inserting, I left it on
a couple
of times & insertion seemed to work but sugars were sky high.

 When inserting make sure the inserter is flat on the skin & not at an angle.
After
insertion press down on the center portion for a count of 5 to 10.

 When you remove the inserter, hold down the outer transparent section & pull up
the
 middle white twirly bit to release the canula then pull both bits straight up.
You must be
sure you pull it straight up or vertically to remove.

 I agree that it is a nuisance that there is no window in the Insets. Have you
tried the
 Inset30s which is basically a Comfort with an automatic inserter, it has a
window.

Hope this helps.
Annabella