[IP] Insets

 I switched to insets to try and address my absorption problem. With the
automatic inserter I thought I could reach "Virgin" spots around back, but these
infusion sets are terrible. Sugars are way high and when I pull out the set you
can see that the cannula bent and never went in. This happens ALOT. Unlike the
comforts you can't look through the window to see if the cannula went in so I am
left guessing.

 Am I doing something wrong upon insertion? Has anyone experienced this and then
figured out a way to insert them so they work?

Buster in MD