From: Jan H. <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: i[IP Barittle diabetes
To: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 9:23 AM

Insulin Pumpers is in a fundraising period. Please
make a contribution. Visit:

Dawn LaMotte wrote:
> Once my pancreas is removed I will be a brittle diabetic and
> I think the CGM will come in very handy.

*Brittle Diabretic* is a term medical people use when they don't have a clue
how to help control your DM. With home blood glucose testing and rapid-acting
insulin it is now possible to identify trends and treat them properly. No more
*brittleness.* Hope things go well with you.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks  http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps