[IP] Re: i[IP Barittle diabetes

Dawn LaMotte wrote:
> Once my pancreas is removed I will be a brittle diabetic and
> I think the CGM will come in very handy.

*Brittle Diabretic* is a term medical people use when they don't have a clue
how to help control your DM. With home blood glucose testing and
rapid-acting insulin it is now possible to identify trends and treat them
properly. No more *brittleness.* Hope things go well with you.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks  http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps