No Subject

Kevin K <email @ redacted>
   I have two reasons for wanting to join this group.
    first my father-n-law is Type I diabetic. I recently got him to get on the
   Dexcom continuous sensor after a three year battle with me on trying
  it out. Now
   he loves it. Only problem is that he is canadian and therefore I have to pay
   cash and ship them to him, since the product isnt approved in Canada. Now I
  would like to get him on the pump and so I thought this form could provide me
   insights on what to expect.
    On the professional side -I do research into diabetes (And other medical
   conditions) and have attended many ADA meetings. Dr. Bode - one of
the largest
   prescribers of pumps is a close friend and thought this would be a helpful
   experience to join a few groups.