Re: [IP] Green Coffee Bean

If you took everything that Dr. Oz tells you is healthy, you'd be popping
pills all day long.  Just remember, there are really no miracles lurking
out there or we would know about them.  We wouldn't have to have Dr. Oz
tell us about them.  If something was so great for diabetics, I have a
feeling that someone like the Joslin Institute would let us know.  Susan

https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>