[IP] I (heart) my G4 already

It seems that the Platinum G4 is more responsive than the 7+.  I
(re)started the 7+ sensor before I put on the G4 sensor, but even so, it
seems that the G4 started moving higher at a faster speed than the 7+
sensor.  (Yes!!!)  I also entered an extra calibration for the 7+, too,
because it was hanging around 180 and not moving up when my fingerstick
said 220.  Yes, I am having a bad day, but I am The Brittle One.  Even
with no carbs, my BGs will go up- but only on certain days.  Not every
day, and not often enough to change basal rates.

At the moment, after pushing an extra 5 units, the G4 gives me a lower
BG reading, which is more typical.  Eventually, I expect to get to a
point where the 7+ will say that I am about 120, but I'll be shaking
away looking for sugary things to eat!

Also, found the Dexcom Studio software.  It offers drivers, and even
offers to install drivers for the 7+ (because it's backward
compatible).  I wandered around for a bit in it, but found thatunder
Online Help, you can get the Users Guide!  You do need the DS software
if you plan to charge a G4 on a personal computer (Why???), but oh well.
I do not like the idea that the transmitter has to be replaced after 6
months, but if the trade-off is improved performance, I can live with that.

Denise B.