RE: [IP] Green Coffe Bean

Can I use Chocolate covered coffee beans!. I really like them.

Steve G

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Green Coffe Bean

Insulin Pumpers is in a fundraising period. Please
make a contribution. Visit:

> Hi All,
>
> Maybe this has been talked about and I missed it but, I was wondering
> if anyone has had any experience using green coffee been pills and how
> it effected their blood sugars.  They are all the rage now because
> they were featured on the Dr. Oz show last fall.  They are promoted as
> a weight loss aid but, also as a metabloism booster and they help your

Or you could just drink a cup of joe.... it's just the caffeine that
gives you the "boost". The caffeine is there where or not you roast
the bean. The only difference is that bean that has not been roasted
does not taste good.

Michael