[IP] Green Coffe Bean

Hi All,

Maybe this has been talked about and I missed it but, I was wondering if
anyone has had any experience using green coffee been pills and how it
effected their blood sugars.  They are all the rage now because they were
featured on the Dr. Oz show last fall.  They are promoted as a weight loss
aid but, also as a metabloism booster and they help your body not absorb
glucose.  I have done a lot of research on this and know there are scams out
there but, have found a couple of products that look pretty pure.  Of course
I would be happy to loose a few pounds but, my interest is more in using
less insulin.  Dr. Oz does not recommend a particular brand but, seemed to
think it was a suppliment worth considering.  The study that was spoken
about on his show was with Type 2 Diabetics.  Just wondering if anyone has
tried it.?