Re: [IP] Conversion Day for Dexcom

Hurray, Denise? I'm glad you got that bright and pretty case. Might as well
keep our equipment cheerful. Any little thing to make it a positive
experience. It helps!

Urb

http://www.insulin-pumpers.**org/donate.shtml<http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml>

https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>