[IP] Conversion Day for Dexcom

At last!  I am switching from my old Dexcom 7+ to the G4, which was
sitting safely in my ex-husband's living room while I used up my 7+
sensors.  He put the cardboard box containing the system into his car
and proposed heading out to go shopping, but I nixed that idea: too much
to lose if somebody decided the green box looked like a Clear modem and
did a smash-and-grab!

Based on what everybody has been saying about the case that Dexcom sent
in the start-up kit, I ordered a case from Tallygear. My ex prefers
dull, subtle colors, so I picked out the brightest and prettiest one on
display. Did anyone else buy from her?  Sugabetic told me about her, so
I'll give TG a try.

My 7+ system notified me that I needed to change my sensor.  It's funny,
after 2 and a half years, I no longer pay attention to how long a sensor
has been riding along with me.  When I first started, I could tell you
to the day and the hour when I'd inserted my current sensor.  So, at the
moment, G4 is on the left and 7+ is on the right (reset). Tomorrow, I go
for my endo visit and the 7+ will get downloaded.

Somebody has spoken up for the 7+ system, which I hope to get in the
mail to her by Friday at the latest. Now if anybody wants a really,
really old 7+ system, the original receiver from July, 2010 is still
working.  I haven't been using the transmitter for that one, so I have
no idea if it works or not. If anybody is interested in those, please
write to me off-list.

Denise B.