Re: [IP] Re: Duplicate Posts

I was also getting some duplicates lately. I thought maybe people had pressed
send twice or something. I gave up on the digest form because it was
impossible to tell where old posts ended and a new post started. I don't
understand why we can't get (I know, Michael, in your--ha, ha--spare time) the
digest versions to print with a heavy dark line between each post so I can
tell where one starts and another begins. Dennis