Re: [IP] Bad Sites

 I have been having similar issues recently with the Unomedical Comfort infusion
sets that are pretty much exactly the same as the silhouettes.

 Mine fail when insulin starts leaking out around the cannula and I see this
when
 I notice "watery" looking stains around the window in the infusion set. I have
been using more insulin lately, as I have been sick, but I did also just start
using Comforts from my latest shipment from Animas.   Whatever the cause, I'm
only getting an average of two days per site before they need replacing.    I
usually get 3-4 days out of a site depending on how lazy I am when day 3 rolls
around.

I too insert fairly shallowly and had wondered if scar tissue was causing an
issue.  I really don't think it is.  Previously my abdomen was my consistently
 good site for insertion, but lately I'm having better luck with my upper
thighs.

Do you think something has changed recently in the way the manufacturers are
creating the cannulas?

-Brent