RE: [IP] Bad Sites

<<
I am having a serious problem with my pump sites being & going bad quickly.
I use my midriff, upper and lower, upper arms, thighs.

I was running into your problem about a year ago.  I use only the silhouette
and insert as you do.  Have you tried your back?  My wife has been doing the
insertions since last Feb. I use the area under the rib cage and as close to
the spine as she can get.  I'm quite thin and been using the silhouette for
16 years.  I had to give my front, stomach areas a rest.  It has worked for
me.
Good luck - Dick