RE: [IP] driving

Me too it is just a habit...now

-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] driving

 I agree with Stephen. After 56 years of dealing with this illness, I have
learned that before I drive, I always test
REGARDLESS OF THE CGM READING!

 The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby (a) notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action with respect to the content of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, and (b) kindly requested
to inform the sender immediately and delete any copies. Coherent is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.