 From: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:18 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] driving

The last time I had a reaction, maybe a couple of months ago, I was told by my
superior that I may face losing my license. Well, I had two in the last couple
of days, even with a CGM (which I don't think is loud enough). My provincial
(big boss) is coming to supper Monday night and that is going to be a topic of
discussion. I am so fricking mad at how unfair life can be. Did I try to cover
some highs with extra insulin? Yes. Am I wrong? Yes. But I want to do what I
always want to do when I get in trouble, just slide under a hole somewhere and
hide.I hate the thought of not being able to go anywhere without a ride. It
will put a serious cramp to my efforts to find full time work. Please pray I
find a solution that will work. Dennis in KY

 The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby (a) notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action with respect to the content of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, and (b) kindly requested
to inform the sender immediately and delete any copies. Coherent is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.