RE: [IP] Re: driving

> I was low before getting on the pump and crashed into a pole trying to get
home from work. I remember a couple of women talking in the background who
said to the police, "she was all over the road, she is drunk." The police
officer said she is not drunk, she is a diabetic. " They found my test kit in
the car.

After that accident, the Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV) required that my doctor
fill out a form (every 6 months I believe it was) that showed how my blood
sugars were doing, to be sent back to them.  I had to do that for a couple of
years in order to be able to drive. I also have it on my driver's license that
I am diabetic. It kind of makes me think that it is a scarlet letter.

Candi