From: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] driving
Sent: Jan 30, 2011 11:25 PM

I test before driving - period !!

 After having major seizure while driving down 400 mid afternoon in Atl GA from
Roswell to downtown- I was all over the road- and I did NOT hit anyone /
anything- by the grace of God and a guardian angel I was ok- so I promised God,
my angel, and all those around me I would test before driving

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted
404 . 644 . 4737