[IP] Topical foot cream

The question should not be which brand of foot cream should one purchase.
 The better question is  "How do I remember to incorporate applying foot
cream into my daily routine."  The best foot cream is the one you have
available and use.  I'm certain each brand mentioned in a post works
well.  Get one and figure out how and when you are going to use it.  [For
me, it turned out to be keeping it in my gym bag, transferring to the
locker on top of my shoes, and applying the cream after my shower at the
gym.]