RE: [IP] driving

I don't rely on the CGM. I always test before I drive and while driving on a
long trip. Maybe you should suggest that you will test before driving.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:18 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] driving

The last time I had a reaction, maybe a couple of months ago, I was told by
my
superior that I may face losing my license. Well, I had two in the last
couple
of days, even with a CGM (which I don't think is loud enough). My provincial
(big boss) is coming to supper Monday night and that is going to be a topic
of
discussion. I am so fricking mad at how unfair life can be. Did I try to
cover
some highs with extra insulin? Yes. Am I wrong? Yes. But I want to do what I
always want to do when I get in trouble, just slide under a hole somewhere
and
hide.I hate the thought of not being able to go anywhere without a ride. It
will put a serious cramp to my efforts to find full time work. Please pray I
find a solution that will work. Dennis in KY