Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:26:51 -0600
From: "Nora Nevers" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Bye Bye OmnipodI love my OmniPod.  I have had issues with
bad pods - they seem to run in
boxes, if one in a box goes bad probably a couple more will as well.  They
have always been replaced with no charge, with the next order or immediately
with overnight shipping if necessary.
The PDM controls the pod - makes it do whatever you need for it to.
Occasionally when the pod is on my upper arm I will bump it on the car door
or something and knock it loose but to me it is so much better than tubing.
I'm such a klutz I'd probably hang myself in the tubing.  Plus I'm a real
water baby and the pods being so water proof is a big plus to me as well.
Nora Nevers
T2 11/92
OmniPod 2/10