[IP] question for diabetic mommies

I'm about 6 weeks pg with my 3rd child, and having morning sickness a lot
worse then I had with the others.  I'm throwing up at least once in the am
and then all day long feeling nauseated and weak.  It's really hard to count
carbs and bolus insulin when I throw up or can't manage to eat a whole
serving, and sometimes I feel so sick and am just trying to get down some
saltines, that I end up forgetting how much I ate.   And when I do low the
nausea is worse, so it's very hard to treat a low.  My bg's are swinging
like crazy and I don't know what to do about it.  The OB suggested ginger
pills, ginger ale, and OTC Emetrol, but nothing is working.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks

Julie Murphy