   - *Eating Challenges*
   - *Basal calculations*
   - *And Anything Else You Want*

DATE:        Thursday, February 18, 2010

TIME:        6 P.M. (until approx. 7:30, when the meal wraps up)

PLACE:    We will meet at:

*Medical Faculty Associates (MFA) *

*(near the GW University Hospital)*

*2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW**  *

*(3rd Floor Reception area), and*

*then proceed to a nearby restaurant*.

Please RSVP to me, Wendy Blair @ email @ redacted or 202-513-2078. If you have
any questions, you may contact Mary Ellen Wolf, MFA Diabetes Educator --
email @ redacted or 202-741-2342).

7         Thursday, April 15, 2010

7         Thursday, June 17, 2010

7         September 15, 2010 (date may change)

7         November 18, 2010 (date may change)

 We would be happy and honored if you could join us.

Cynthia Kahn

Email: email @ redacted
Mobile: 503-914-7947