Re: [IP] Been approved for CGMS

Great news for you!!  As has been said, please be patient and avail yourself
of any training you can get...even if it seems redundant.  I can assure you
that it will take some time to get used to using CGMS, but I think that it
is worth it.  Not everyone feels that way though and that is OK.  Some
technologies are not for everyone.  Cynthia