From: "Stephen Golden" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:37:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [IP] Been approved for CGMS

Insulin Pumpers means always having a place to read and learn
more about pumping, CGMS, and diabetes management. Help keep it
that way by providing your support in the form of a few bucks
now and then. Contribute by visiting:

Your contribution will eliminate this reminder from your IP mail

I have been on the CGMS for about 3 weeks now. DON'T get frustrated. I am
finally getting sensor insertion, calibration, and use down pat.

Good luck