Re: [IP] Been approved for CGMS

 Congratulations!! Having recently been approved for CGMS, I am still in
training but absolutely LOVE it!! We'll all help you!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Barbis" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:22:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [IP] Been approved for CGMS

Please support Insulin Pumpers. Nothing on the internet is really free,
someone pays for it and in this case it is primarily your fellow forum
members.

Your contribution of $10 or $20 will help support this valuable resource
and remove this reminder from the top of your mail message.

Congrats! I hope you love it as much as I do!