From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of kathy
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Been approved for CGMS

I am jumping for joy. MM called me today and said insurance approved my for
new pump with CGMS. I didn't have to send the insurance anything. We started
this process Friday and to day I was told the happy news. I should have
sometime next week. I have learned so much from all of you, but I am sure I
will have questions.
Thanks to the everyone for you help with DO