[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #724

 This is all about the overflow of the Healthcare Bills... and Medicare. I pay
for all tapes, and I find ways to get by on the 30 infusion sets for 90 days
there was a time when MM sent two extra infusion sets for 90 days but that went
away after the recall. I'm thinking that is all the call of the distributers...
Anyone who has done business with the governments know that to wait for payments
is very normal, at least that has been my experience!