Re: [IP] What Is Wrong....

 I agree with all you and Veronica say. And also each of our treatments are
different, if not unique. If it matters, in my case and at some considerable
financial sacrifice I support my CGMS habit and blood test the bare minimum. I
stretch my sensor as long as I can to ameliorate that cost to me, as long as I
am getting some more info than the noise. I just started my Dexcom sensor for
its third week, hoping I can get a few more days.
 I read your helpful and instructive notes all the time. I wish us all a better
future. I know the technology is helping. I hope the insurance mess will be
corrected. I remain optimistic, notwithstanding evidence to the contrary. Good
night, Jay