Re: [IP] What Is Wrong....

I agree.
 It is, however, disengenuous for us to assume we have a co-operative partner
with our insurance company, or Medicare for that matter, based upon our and our
employers' premiums and our lifetime Medicare insurance payments.
 Something better is coming. Nothing worse could happen, based upon the hoops
all of us jump through or trip over to get reasonable support for our medical
needs. We ARE all worth it, you are right. It is unfortunate that needs to be
stated. Jay