Re: [IP] What Is Wrong....

Jay, you obviously don't use Cleo's. You can't do that with many
infusion sets. And I'm not going to do something slightly risky to
save a few pennies. If someone sets up a business, namely an
insurance company, saying pay a monthly amount and I'll cover you,
then sorry, they'd better do what they say they'll do!
There are some ridiculous reasons why many things cost as much as
they do as well. Don't get me wrong. I take an injectable medication
for rheumatoid arthritis that costs $1200 each month. I'm beyond
grateful for this drug as I'm very functional today, thanks to it.
But there's room for work on the entire medical system right now.
I think the first place to start is kindness and compassion for each
other. Everyone is valuable and deserves the best of health care. Who
knows what the future holds, but I sure hope it involves kindness and
help for everyone. <grin>
Check out my new CD, "We Woof You A Merry Christmas," at
	Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California