Re: [IP] What Is Wrong....

At 07:25 PM 1/27/2010, Jay Wilson wrote:
>Remove the infusion set, reuse the intallation needle, (kept heretofore in a
>sterile environment, now sterilized with alcohol) and reinsert the
>same infusion
>set. Then I tape it down with (clear)duct tape and I am good to go. Rich? Not
>even close.
>  Your continuing disappointment with your insurance woes may suggest another
>course. Single payment, maybe? Regards, Jay

What?  I think I'll pass.  Since I'm allergic to tapes, I don't think
"clear duct tape" is a good option for me.  I'm not about to have
extreme rashes to implement your "reuse" infusion sets method.  But,
then again, you think we are all the same, and we can all use "clear
duct tape".  I believe duct tape is just that.  To be used on heating
system ducts not on people.

Single payment?

RoseLea