[IP] Re: Medicare # of infusion sets

Hi, Mark,

 I am not Phyllis, but because of posts like hers I used Tim Cady for my
supplies when my Medicare started Sep 1, 2009.

 I got my first order in Sep and my second one in Dec. I paid nothing in
advance. In Dec when they called me to set up the second order, I asked if they
had been paid because I still had not seen any statement from Medicare or
received any bill from ADS.

 The ADS person told me if I was lucky, I might see a statement from Medicare in
January 2010. And no request for me to pay anything yet. I have secondary
insurance so don't know if that has any part of this. I also know I had a
prorated deductible from Medicare when I started, but I was not charged that up
front.

 Funny that being treated so kindly is hard for me to realize. But with some
perspective I find it amazing how well ADS operates on my behalf.

Maryle Ashley
Cozmo, Dexcom
(and now for a trip into the spam filter at IP)

Phyllis, Does  Advanced Medical require the payment up front or will they
bill Medicare/Anthem? Several suppliers wanted the cash up front and then
get  I would get reimbursed from MC/Anthem....I can not afford that. Thanks,
Mark Willoughby T1 38 YEARS