Re: [IP] What Is Wrong....

 Remove the infusion set, reuse the intallation needle, (kept heretofore in a
sterile environment, now sterilized with alcohol) and reinsert the same infusion
set. Then I tape it down with (clear)duct tape and I am good to go. Rich? Not
even close.
 Your continuing disappointment with your insurance woes may suggest another
course. Single payment, maybe? Regards, Jay