Re: [IP] What Is Wrong....

At 05:56 PM 1/27/2010, Jay Wilson wrote:
>  BTW, if anyone wants to know how to make an infusion set last more
> than 3 days
>I can tell them as I do it, as do many here. And please, no tape
>should ever be
>paid by insurance, by Medicare. Beggar thy neighbor will have unintended
>consequences, clearly.

I am glad that you can make an infusion set last longer than 3
days.  I'm having difficulty getting it to last longer than 2
days.  What is the secret?  When your bgs start skyrocketing on the
3rd day, what do you do?  Give me a break.  Because YOU can get more
than 3 days out of a site does not mean we all can.  We are all
different and have different needs.  That's why there are 3 different
choices of fast acting insulin, some of us cannot use one or more of them.

Again.  Give me a break.  I'm glad you're rich and have no problems
meeting your medical needs.  I am not on medicare, but I have to
fight my insurance company, which I pay a good premium to, to cover
any of my diabetes supplies.

RoseLea