[IP] What Is Wrong....

 ....with us paying for some of our exceptional needs? Yes,out of pocket. It
seems to me Medicare should be allowed to make a reasonable policy to pay for a
new infusion set every 3 days and move on to make the next reasonable policy,
with the hope they will not be hammered with calls and congressional meddling
for every exception.
 The presumption that we are entitled to everything is wrongheaded and will lead
to the same result as the HMO fiasco. Everything is not possible. The fact that
Liberty and the Scooter Store exist is a symptom that something is fundamentally
wrong.
 BTW, if anyone wants to know how to make an infusion set last more than 3 days
I can tell them as I do it, as do many here. And please, no tape should ever be
paid by insurance, by Medicare. Beggar thy neighbor will have unintended
consequences, clearly.
God Bless Us All,Everyone, Jay