Re: [IP] Freestyle Flash Meter

I recently gave-up my Cozmonitor in favor of a One Touch Ultra Mini
because: (1) I didn't want to deal with carrying a back-up monitor
with a different type of strip (Freestyle Lite) from my Cozmonitor
(Freestyle) and (2) I got tired of the bulk the Cozmonitor adds to the
pump - especially rolling over on it at night.

Howard

On Jan 31, 2009, at 9:15 AM, Doug-Pumper wrote:

<snip>
> Until they switch the Cozmonitor and the Navigator to the new strips
> the old
> strips and the old meters will still be available.
> Pump users are strip companies BEST customers
> They would be crazy to not keep pump users happy
</snip>