RE: [IP] Orbit 90

 I have been on the Orbit 90 for about 2 years now and love the set, I have
tied a lot of other sets and this is the only one that I find comfortable.

When I initially got my samples, they also sent me 10, I think that is
pretty common for ICU, I am not sure one of the things that I have been told
is that it is a cheaper set to make, and they can afford to d a little more
for their customers.

I have had some of the set needle guards come off in the packaging, when I
asked I was told that as long as the seal is not broken that the needle is
still clean and sterile. I have yet to have any infections with the sets,
(infections is one of the reason that I shopped around for sets).

The "directions" for connecting etc... is on their web site, they have an
instructional video there, I don't know if anyone has told you about that.

 I have taken the orbit 90 into the lake, swimming pools, but not yet the
beach. I am not a beach person.  I have not seen any problems with it being
compromised with dirt sand or anything.

When I was originally trained with the quick set, I was told that I was
supposed to wipe down the area with alcohol and then again with the this
one,  I was told that somehow it make the tape stick better, I don't know
and honestly I don't usually do it.

 If you want, email me off list and I can put you in touch with the contact
that I have at Orbit 90 and maybe they can answer more questions for you.