[IP] Re: Take It Easy

There are a number of people on this list that started out before there were
meters that we could use.
I belive that I have only had a meter for half of my 54 years.
The same is true of getting A1c levels measured.
There are some people that post things on this site that could "let up a
little"and you will get the same result.
I used a pump for about 4 years and my  Pump Dr. ask  me to go on Lantus
 and Novalog before each meal.
When I take a shot I know that the insulin is goining get in there and be
absorbed.
I have a rutine of each evning I take my Lantus at 9:00 PM. Then I have five
syring envelops marked for each time tomorrow.  These envelopes are used in
hospitals. .I use a syring for several days..  I draw up the two for AM and
PM Lantus for tomorow.  Then the 3 for Novalog.
I can put the envelope for next meal in my shirt pocket and take it with to
where ever I am going to eat..
My A1c's have alwasy been in the 7.0 to 7.5 range.
  By the way syrines are readly available and cheap.
Charles Soderstrom D.D.S.