RE: [IP] One Touch Ultra Link

Just phone the 1 800 number on the back they will be happy to send you one.

 > Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:55:33 -0800> To: email @ redacted> From:
email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Link> > Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.> Your donation
of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is > needed so that Insulin
Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest> of the diabetes community.
Please visit:> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail> > Does anyone have
a One Touch Ultra Link that they do not want?> From reading after they first
came out, some people did not want to > use theirs.> > Personally, I really
like mine and keep it at work.> Would like to have one for home, too.> > I
just really like the idea of it sending the signal to the pump.> Using the
Ultra Mini is okay, but like the Ultra Link better.> > I would be happy to pay
postage or whatever.> > Linda Hatch > .>