Re: [IP] Mac Question

O.K. I went to Micro Warehouse and spent $69 on a Kensignton converter hub.
Damn thing still did not work, so I tried using my old Ultra Smart.
 That damn thing DID work. Must be something wrong with the Ultra Link, but I do
prefer the features on the Ultra Smart, so I may start using that again, as well
as the UltraLink for calibration purposes.
The Kensignton Hub is pretty neat.