Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Link

Does anyone have a One Touch Ultra Link that they do not want?
 From reading after they first came out, some people did not want to
use theirs.

Personally, I really like mine and keep it at work.
Would like to have one for home, too.

I just really like the idea of it sending the signal to the pump.
Using the Ultra Mini is okay, but like the Ultra Link better.

I would be happy to pay postage or whatever.

Linda Hatch