Re: [IP] Infusion sites that are difficult to reach - hints SVP

Hi Anna,

I was just having a feeling of deja-vu.
I just knew I had read this e-mail before.
It did come through the other day.
I am not going to try my arms again, by the way.
I now have some bruising that is below the area where I put the sets.
I asked the doctor about it, and she could not figure it out.
She just told me that maybe I shouldn't do it again.
I went back to the belly again.

Linda Hatch