From: Mark Thomas
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Sent: Jan 30, 2009 5:01 PM
Subject: [IP] Freestyle Flash Meter

Does anyone know where I can get a new Freestyle flash meter?  I just lost
my last one and I really could use one.  I don't like using my Cozmeter.  It
is just too thick to hang on my belt.  If you know where I can get one or if
one of you has one sitting around collecting dust could I send you money for
shipping to send it to me please?

Thanks, Mark Thomas, Edmond Ok puming a cozmo 1800

PS please email me offline if you want ok?

Mark