From: Jan H. <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 1:40:07 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Holiday Blues

 Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest

> Between the holidays and being put on steroids,
> my sugars have been all over the place. I have been so careful
> watching what I eat and testing and I am still hitting 200 for no
> good reason at times, with eating the exact same food, same
> excercise, same amount of insulin that gave me a sugar of 100 the day before.

 Remember, these numbers are just that: Numbers. They are not a grade of
excellence or failure. They are given to us to act upon. There is always the
next time. ;-)

 You can only do what you can do. I never did a home BG my first 32 years of DM,
and never had an A1c my first 35 years or so. We just didn't know. Now we know,
and can only act on the information.

Jan / Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2 - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps with world's youngest pumper