[IP] Orbit 90

Does anyone use these sets?  I just got some samples and have some
questions.  I am guessing that the site attached to your body is
sealed so that if you disconnect, you don't have to worry about
anything getting through since there is no cover to put over the site
while your disconnected.  While I know that most sets coverings don't
really do anything other than to keep the set from getting snagged on
things, if you're swimming in a lake or laying around on the sandy
beach disconnected, I'd sure feel a bit better if something was
covering the set for the most part.

Anyhow, I ended up getting a box of 10 sets (I don't think they send
that many out as samples do they?) and I noticed that two of the sets
have lost the needle-guard covering.  This is very similar to the
problem that the QuickSets had a few years ago.  Can I trust those
sets to be ok with them bouncing around in the packaging against
everything else with no needle-covers?

Thirdly, in the insertion instructions, they tell you to "Swab septum
and connector with alcohol pad."  This is on the first insertion,
they never do give any instructions on how to disconnect and
reconnect.  So, back to my second question, if the stuff needs to be
swabbed with alcohol when you first take it out of the packaging to
use it, does that mean the needles that have lost their covers could
be compromised?  I've never had that recommended with any other set I've used.

So far, I'm not impressed.